The official site of Scottish band Idlewild
11th July, 2014 (4 comments)
- August 21st - Milton Keynes, Stables theatre
- August 22nd - Hove, Old Market theatre
- August 23rd - Purbeck folk festival
- October 3rd - Tobermory, Isle of Mull An Tobar
- October 4th - Tobermory, Isle of Mull, An Tobar SOLD OUT
- October 5th - Duart Castle, Isle of Mull SOLD OUT
- October 6th - Sleat, Isle of Skye, Sabhal Mòr Ostaig
- October 7th - Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, An Lanntair
- October 9th - Ullapool, Arch Inn SOLD OUT
21st July, 2014 (15 comments)
…And so finally after over four years of inactivity we have a new website up and running. Webmaster Wayne has set it up and new things will be added as new things happen.
Last weekends inaugural Iona village hall music festival was a great success, and a very mellow & good-natured weekend of lovely food, drink & music. The weather worked in our favour as well, which it doesn’t always do in the Hebrides. Spending a sunny Friday evening sitting outside the village hall drinking ale, as the sounds of the Hazy Janes drifted by – it was very nice indeed.